If you want your project and actions to be added to Quest Protocol, you will need to submit a request for review by the core team. We require projects and actions to be verified to ensure a level of quality for users and for technical integration purposes. It's also possible to get an action added by creating a plugin for it.
Requirements for Actions:
- Actions must be onchain
- Currently supports the following networks: Ethereum, Optimism, Arbitrum, Polygon
- A single action per quest - one contract address per action
Things we need to create an Action:
- Action Type (ie. Swap, Stake, Lend, etc.)
- Contract Address
- Network that the contract lives on
- URL to complete action
- Action Description
- ABI of the smart contract
- Function name(s) that users call on the smart contract
At this time, submitting a plugin is our preferred method of submitting actions but requires more development effort. If creating a plugin isn't possible for your project feel free to follow this process still keeping in mind we're more likely to add plugins than actions.